Anne Frank Said…
July 7, 2013 § Leave a comment
On June 12, 1942, Anne Frank received a red-checked diary for her 13th birthday, and wrote : “I hope I will be able to confide everything to you, as I have never been able to confide in anyone, and I hope you will be a great source of comfort and support.”
This diary has been a source of inspiration for every soul.
A few quotes from it…
– I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
– I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.
– The final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.
– No one has ever become poor by giving.
– Whoever is happy will make others happy too.
– Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.
– I live in a crazy time
– Anne Frank
(We have now created a facebook page for Meditative Spectrum.
Please help us get started by giving us a like : )
In the pursuit of living well by doing good.)